4 double veal cutlets
8 thin slices pancetta
1 bunch fresh sage
For the Sauce:
1 stick butter
1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
1/3 cup white wine
1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Heat oven to 425.
- Rub the cutlets with salt and pepper.
- Place two slices of pancetta on each cutlet, top with sage and secure with string.
- Place on a baking tray, sprinkle with a little olive oil and roast for 15 minutes for medium.
- While the veal roast in the oven make the sauce.
- Melt the butter in a pan and add garlic, wine and lemon juice.
- Taste with salt and pepper.
- Keep warm.
- Serve the veal with roasted potatoes and the sauce.
Made it? Tell us about it–