Nothing better than throwing some calimari on the BBQ!
You will need:
1 Lb calamari, cleaned and cut into pieces
1 box of herbal greens
1 cup mixed herbs like cilantro, parsley and mint
1 lime in wedges
2 tablespoons olive oil
juice from 1 lime
serve with lime
- In a bowl toss the calamari with oil, salt and chili.
- Place them on a hot BBQ or a grill pan and give them about 2 minutes on each side.
- In a large bowl add salad, herbs and lime.
- Add the calamari and drizzle with a little salt, chili flakes, oil and lime juice.
- Serve while the calamari is still warm.
Made it? Tell us about it–