This is one of my all time favorite herb sauces.
It's light and crisp with the perfect blend of sour and spice. Perfect on grilled fish, shrimp, chicken, or as a dip for crudite.
Makes about 1 cup
1 garlic clove
1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts
2 packed cups of fresh parsley
pinch of red chili flakes, or as much as you want
grated zest of 1 lemon
juice from 1 lemon
1/2 cup olive oil
- Place the garlic clove and pine nuts in a food processor and finely chop.
- Add parsley, chili and lemon and mix well.
- Add the oil, a little at a time, chop until you have a smooth sauce.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Keeps in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Made it? Tell us about it–