100 g soft butter
1 1/3 cup sugar
3/4 cup créme fraiche
1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
2 1/3 cup plain flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
grass green non parells
8 fondant leafs
- Heat the oven to 350F.
- Place butter and sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat until light and creamy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beat well between each one.
- Add créme fraiche, milk, vanilla, flour and baking powder.
- Mix well.
- Pour the batter into cupcake liners that has been placed in a cupcake pan.
- Bake for about 12minutes, or until golden and set.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Top with vanilla frosting and dip in green non parells.
- Decorate with a lolipop and a leaf.
Made it? Tell us about it–