Give your salt a kick with the zesty flavors of sriracha and lime!
1/2 cup flaky sea salt like Maldon
2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
grated zest from two limes
- Place the salt on a roasting tray and drizzle with the sriracha. I usually just squeeze it from the bottle.
- Use your clean hands and mix it well into the salt. Make sure to wash your hands well after to get all the spicy sauce off of your fingers!
- Add the lime zest and mix well.
- Allow the tray to air-dry for two days.
- Store in a salt cellar or ziplock bag.
Made it? Tell us about it–