1 loaf 9x5
1 1/2 stick butter, soft
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
a few star cookies
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Grease a 9x5 loaf tin.
- Beat butter and sugar until light and airy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time. Stir well.
- Stir in flour, baking powder and vanilla.
- When you have a smooth batter pour it into the loaf pan.
- Bake until firm to the touch, about 1 hour.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Stir confectioners sugar and water to a smooth and thick glaze.
- Remove from pan and decorate with glaze, coconut and star cookies.
Made it? Tell us about it–