This is a great little snack dish—low carb and really good. I use coconut oil, it gives it a really mild coconut taste.
4 sweet potatoes
4 tablespoons coconut oil
salt and pepper, to taste
1⁄4 cup Sriracha sauce
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut the potatoes into thin wedges and place on a baking tray.
- Pour oil on top and mix into the potatoes.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Bake until golden, about 20 minutes.
- Mix Sriracha and vinegar and serve as a dipping sauce.
Made it? Tell us about it–