1 sheet store-bought puff pastry
1 cup ricotta
3 tablespoons grated parmesan
salt and pepper
4 roma tomatoes, sliced
20 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
1 yellow squash, sliced
2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place the puff pastry sheet on a baking rack covered with parchment paper.
- Spread with ricotta and parmesan.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Divide tomatoes and squash on top and sprinkle with a little more salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden.
- Cut into pieces and serve warm or cold.
Made it? Tell us about it–