The crème fraîche mixed with mozzarella and parmesan cheeses makes this simple pasta dish into something so very special!
- Bring two pots of salted water to a boil.
- In one pot of water, boil the pasta until al dente.
- In an ovenproof bowl, mix crème fraîche, mozzarella, and Parmesan.
- While pasta is cooking, place bowl over pot of boiling pasta. Stir until the cheeses have melted into the crème fraîche. If the sauce is too thick, add a little boiling water. Set aside.
- In the second pot, cook the broccoli florets for 3 minutes. Add the peas to the same pot, and cook 2 minutes more. Drain both pasta and broccoli.
- Add the egg yolks and herbs to the sauce, mix well, and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the pasta, broccoli, and peas.
- Serve in bowls with extra Parmesan.
Made it? Tell us about it–